Free SIP DID
Format: Brief Scope
- First, go to IPComm's signup page on Facebook:
- You do not need a Facebook account
- Make sure to use a reachable phone number, they will call to confirm
- Tell them this is for a FreePBX lab setup (intended use: Other)
- You will receive an email with the subject of "FreeDID Signup Form"
- You will get a call from their support to verify your information
- Next, you will receive an email with the subject line of "Request received: Thank you for Signing up for IPComms Free DID"
- Finally, you will get and email with the subject "IPComms - 2Way SignUp Confirmation"
- Save this email, it contains your account number, login website, SIP info, etc.
That's it, you can now use the information to get your lab up and running.
- IPComm's signup page on Facebook:
- IPComm customer login page: