Cisco Aironet 1240AG
Model number: AIR-AP1240AG-A-K9 v01
Main Vendor Page: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/aironet-1240-ag-series/index.html Installation Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1240/installation/guide/1240hig5.pdf
- Disconnect power from the AP.
- Disconnect the power jack for external power or the Ethernet cable for inline power.
- Press and hold the MODE button while you reconnect power to the AP.
- Hold the MODE button until the Status LED turns amber, and then release the button.
- The Status LED turns amber in approximately 1 to 2 seconds.
- After the AP reboots (this will take at least 30-60 seconds), reconfigure the AP and use the web browser interface, the Telnet interface, or Cisco IOS Software commands.
- Note: The AP is configured with the factory default values that include:
- The IP address, which is set to receive an IP address with DHCP
- The default username and password, "Cisco"