Example policies and templates
These examples follow a specific structure:
- P - policy documents. These outline what needs to be done
- H - howto (or procedures, but I use H instead of another P). These outline how to implement the above policies in their specific environments.
- L - list documents. These have "lists" of information, such as IP addresses, abbreviations, and such.
- T - templates. These are templates for information such as switches, racks, patch panels, etc.
Each type has it's 00, which is the template for that type. Finally, there is the D-00, which lists the above types. All of these are in Word format.
- File:L-00 List template.docx
- File:L-01 Documentation list and standards.docx
- File:L-06 Network device abbreviations.docx