RDP access 2012
- Open Control Panel, All Control Panel Items, System
- Click Remote Settings on the side bar
- System Properties window will popup
- Click Allow remote connections to this computer
- You will get a Remote Desktop Firewall Exception popup, click OK
- It is highly suggested that you checkbox Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication, consult your organizations Best Practices.
- If your needing addition users outside of the Domain Administrator, click Select Users... and Add... them here