Resultant set of Policy
This is how to see what GPOs have been applied to a particular machine. It is useful to check if your configured GPOs are actually being applied.
- Press the Win + R keyboard combination to bring up a run box.
- Type rsop.msc into the run box and then hit enter.
- You will see a pop-up dialog for the small period of time it take Windows to query your system.
- Once the console opens you will be able to see which settings have been applied to your PC.
- Note: Only settings that have been applied to your machine and user account will show up.