VMWare Add License
This is how you license your VMWare Lab host, so it doesn't constantly popup a warning and stop working after 60 days.
- Unlicensed ESXi host
- vSphere Client installed
- ESXi License Key
- Log in to the ESXi host using vSphere Client.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click Licensed Features under Software.
- Click Edit under Licensed Features.
- Select Assign a new license key to this host.
- Press Enter and enter the License Key.
- Click OK.
- Licensing ESXi 5.x and vCenter Server 5.x