This is a two-step process. First, you must set a password for Administrator, and then Enable the account itself.
- In the Search bar, type lusrmgr.msc Local Users and Groups Manager
- Double-click Users
- Right-click Administrator and choose Set Password
- Click Proceed on the warning popup
- Enter the password you want in both boxes, and click OK
- Click OK on the Local Users and Groups popup
- In the Local Users and Groups Manager, right click on Administrator in the Users folder
- Choose Properties
- Un-check the box Account is disabled
- Click OK
- Close lusrmgr
You can now log out and log in as the local administrator.
- How to change administrator in windows 10?